What is it?
- Thai Yoga Bodywork is a 2,500 year old therapeutic healing art with Ayurvedic roots that combines the benefits of yoga and massage.
- Often referred to as assisted yoga or lazy-man’s yoga, as the practitioner guides and manipulates the receiver into yoga stretches and massages along the energy lines of the whole body.
- The session takes place on a comfortable padded floor with bolsters and pillows. The recipient wears comfortable clothing that allows movement. No yoga experience required.
- The session is tailored to meet individual needs, focusing on strong, deep or gentler experience.
- You can expect to feel stretched out and completely relaxed, rejuvenated, refreshed, free and open.
Benefits of this healing art include
- stress relief and relaxation
- relief of muscular tension
- improved circulation
- strengthens the immune system
- increased joint mobility/flexibility
- an energetically balanced body
Availability in the North End of Boston, Back Bay, the Yoga Loft Marblehead, Majestic Yoga in Cambridge or at your home/office, etc. Additional charges may apply for travel.
I am grateful to continue offering this healing art as a regular practitioner since my first training in 2010.
Upcoming Thai Trainings
I will be assisting Shai Plonski for the following:
Foundations of Thai Massage: October 7-8, 2017 @ Back Bay Yoga Works Chestnut Hill